What you Achieve
Seamless Sync for Status Messages
- Proper reflection of status messages such as “resolved” or “closed” of tickets between both platforms
- Agents can work in complete sync being updated on any status change owing to the action taken in Salesforce
Acheive field object mapping
- Object and field mapping between Konnect Insights and Salesforce
- Capture all information in the format of Salesforce (ex. contact -> phone no., ticket -> case, ticket date -> case origin)
- Mapping done for all possible fields and objects
Create rules to automate pushing tickets
- Define criteria to send tickets from Konnect Insights to Salesforce
- Multiple parameters can be set such as:
- Followers count
Respond to Tickets
Respond to tickets from Konnect Insights within Salesforce
- Respond to tickets from Salesforce which are generated from Konnect Insights
- Create cases in Salesforce for these tickets, and track the progress of the support
- All tickets in one platform for a centralized response management
Send social media tickets to Salesforce
Seamlessly send tickets between Konnect Insights and Salesforce to truly unify your customer experience management
Send contacts to Salesforce
- Seamlessly send contacts between Konnect Insights and Salesforce and get “One View of the Customer” irrespective of the platform they are being serviced from.
'One View Of the Customer'
Integrating with Salesforce saves time and effort for the support agents, simplifies communication, and allows your agents to collaborate with teams in your organization in a streamlined fashion.